MP Vyapam PFT 2017 Application Form / Notification / Exam Date / Apply Online for MP Vyapam Pre Fisheries Test 2017 through the official website at-www.vyapam.nic.in
MP Vyapam PFT 2017 Application Form
As per the official notification, Madhya Pradesh Professional Examination Board (MP Vyapam) has published a notification through its offical website that it will conduct Pre Fisheries Test 2017 for providing admission into courses of Veterinary and Fisheries degree. Candidates who wish to appear in the MP Pre-Veterinary and Fisheries Test 2017 can download their application forms from the official website of MP Vyapam and application charges for the same can be paid online through net banking mode. All the details are mentioned below so read this article through out.
MP Vyapam PFT 2017 Apply Online
Madhya Pradesh Professional Examination Board has invited online application from those candidates who are seeking for admission into courses of Veterinary and Fisheries degree for the academic session 2017-18. Interested candidates can submit their application form from the offical website. The applicant will get admission on the basis of their performance in Entrance Exam. The details like age limit, education qualification, how to apply etc are mentioned below in the same page.
About MP Vyapam: The Professional Examination Board is a self-financed, autonomous incorporated body of State Govt. This Board was formed in 1982 with the amalgamation of Pre Medical Test Board and Pre Engineering Board. It has been assigned the responsibility of conducting entrance tests for admission to various colleges in the state.
The Professional Examination Board has invited online application form from those candidates who wants to take admissions to various veterinary course through Pre Fisheries Test 2017 in MP State. The candidates who wish to apply for this Entrance Exam can submit their application form from the official website. The details about official notification are given below.
Name of the Exam: Pre Fisheries Test 2017
Conducting Body: The Professional Examination Board
- The applicant should have passed 12th or equivalent examination recognized Board or University,with Physics, Chemistry and Biology and secure minimum 45% marks.
- The candidate shall complete the age of 17 years on or before 31st December 2017.
The applicant will be selected on the basis of result of entrance Exam. The seats will be allotted to the candidates on the basis of merit cum preference system.
- General candidates have to pay an application fee of 700/-
- Reserved category candidates have to pay an application fee of 350/-
- The online application starts from : April 2017
- The last date to fill the application form : May 2017
- Admit card will be provided : June 2017
- Entrance examination will be conducted : June 2017
How to apply for MP Vyapam PFT 2017
The candidates who wants to appear in MP Vyapam PFT 2017, are suggested to follow below mentioned steps in order to submit their application form.
- Go to the official web portal at – www.vyapam.nic.in
- Click on Notification of PFT 2017.
- Read the given information carefully.
- Fill up the application form with correct details.
- Upload scanned documents if required.
- Submit your application form in prescribed format.
- Take print out of your application form for future uses.
For more information details regarding MP Vyapam PFT 2017 Application Form / Notification / Exam Date, leave comment below in the comment box. After that our team will provide appropriate information regarding your query. Thanks!