Symbiosis National Aptitude Test / SNAP 2018 Application Form / Dates / Notification / Eligibility / Admit Card / Apply Online at the official website for the Symbiosis National Aptitude Test (SNAP) 2018 – www.siu.edu.in
SNAP 2018 Application Form
- 1 SNAP 2018 Application Form
- 2 SNAP Application Form 2018-2019
- 3 SNAP Application Form 2018-2019 Important Dates
- 4 SNAP Application Form 2018-2019 Admit Card
- 5 SNAP Application Form 2018-2019 Application Fees
- 6 SNAP Application Form 2018-2019 Eligibility Criteria
- 7 SNAP Application Form 2018-2019 Exam Pattern
- 8 How to fill SNAP Application Form 2018-2019
Symbiosis National Aptitude Test (SNAP) is going to conduct for all the candidates who want to take admission in the management courses. Candidates can apply for the Symbiosis National Aptitude Test (SNAP) 2018 at the official website. There are many candidates who applied for the SNAP 2018. Symbiosis National Aptitude Test which is an entrance exam which is conducted by the Symbiosis International University. Candidates will get the admission in the MBA course after clearing the exam. Candidates will get the admission in the various institutes which comes under the Symbiosis International University. Candidates have to fill the application form before the last date. Candidate can apply for the SNAP according to the eligibility criteria.
SNAP Application Form 2018-2019
Candidates who want to take admission in the MBA course can apply for the SNAP 2018 online. This entrance exam is for the academic year of 2018-19. Candidates can read the official notification regarding any kind of query. Symbiosis National Aptitude Test (SNAP) is the university level entrance exam and those candidates who will clear all the test then he will be eligible to get the admission in the various institutes which comes under the Symbiosis International University but the admission will be on the basis of the marks of the candidates. Interested candidates can apply for the SNAP 2018 before the last date of submission. The application form is only available on the official website of the Symbiosis International University.
SNAP Application Form 2018-2019 Important Dates
|Name of the Event||Dates|
|Starting Date of Application Form||In the fourth week of August 2018|
|Last Date for the Submission of the Application Form||In the fourth week of November 2018|
|Application Form correction starts from||In the last week of November 2018|
|Last Date for the submission of Fees||In the fourth week of November 2018|
|Admit Card Issue Date||In the first week of December 2018|
|SNAP 2018 Date||In the third week of December 2018|
|Result Date||In the second week of January 2018|
SNAP Application Form 2018-2019 Admit Card
Candidates who are going to appear for the Symbiosis National Aptitude Test (SNAP) 2018 have to take the admit card with them because, without the admit card, no candidate will be allowed to enter the examination hall. Candidate can download the admit card from the official website of the Symbiosis International University. The admit card of the SNAP 2018 will be issued in the month of December. Candidates have to download the admit card before the exam date.
SNAP Application Form 2018-2019 Application Fees
The application fees of the application form for the exam is given below and the application fee will pay by the net banking, credit card or by the debit card or by the demand draft.
Application Fee for the all the candidates is Rs.1500
Candidates can pay the fees of the application form by the demand draft and they have to send the demand draft to the given address which is given below:
Symbiosis Test Secretariat
Symbiosis International University
Gram: Lavale, Tal: Mulshi, Dist.: Pune-412115
SNAP Application Form 2018-2019 Eligibility Criteria
- Candidates who are Overseas Citizen of India (OCI), Person of Indian Origin (PIO), Non-Resident Indian (NRI) and Foreign National (FN) are also eligible to apply.
- Candidates should have the graduation degree from any recognized university or institute.
- Candidate must have at least 50% marks in the graduation to apply for the entrance exam. And those candidates who belong to the SC and ST category must have at least 45% marks.
- The candidate who complete the graduation from the foreign university then they must have the equivalent certificate from the Association of Indian Universities (AIU) to apply for the SNAP 2018.
SNAP Application Form 2018-2019 Exam Pattern
The duration of the exam is 120 minutes and the exam paper is consists of the multiple type questions. Candidates have to give one answer out of the four options. For each correct answer, the candidate will get 1 mark and for each wrong answer, 0.25 mark will be deducted.
|Name of the Sections||Questions||Marks|
|General English: Reading Comprehension, Verbal Reasoning, Verbal Ability||40 questions||40 marks|
|Quantitative, Data Interpretation and Data Sufficiency||40 questions||40 marks|
|Current Affairs||30 questions||30 marks|
|Analytical and Logical Reasoning||40 questions||40 marks|
|Total||150 Questions||150 Marks|
How to fill SNAP Application Form 2018-2019
- First of all, the candidate has to go to the official website of the Symbiosis International University i.e. www.siu.edu.in
- Then go to notification bar and click on it
- Search for the SNAP and then
- Choose SNAP Application Form
- Fill all the details and upload all the scanned copy of documents
- Then click on the submit button
- Pay the fees of the application form of Rs.1500 by the debit card or credit card.
- Candidate can save the application form.