WBPGDAT 2017 / West Bengal PG Dental Admission Test Application Form / Notification / Exam Date / Apply Online for WBPGDAT 2017 through the official website at-www.wbuhs.ac.in
As per the official notification, The West Bengal University of Health Sciences (WBUHS) Kolkata has invited online application form to conduct West Bengal Post Graduate Dental Admission Test (WBPGDAT) 2017 for providing admission into MDS course for the academic session 2017-18. The candidates who fulfill eligibility criteria as per official notification can submit their application form for the same from the official website before the last date. All the details about WBPGDAT 2017 are mentioned below.
WBPGDAT 2017 Application Form
A notification has been published by The West Bengal University of Health Sciences through the offical website regarding admission into MDS course on the basis of The West Bengal University of Health Sciences. The PGDAT 2017 will be held in the month of January. The candidates who wants to appear in this entrance test, have to register themselves. The candidates can submit their application form for registration through the official website. The candidates are suggested to read out official notification carefully before applying.
About WBUHS: The West Bengal University of Health Sciences came into existence on 1st January, 2003. WBUHS is responsible for Undergraduate, Postgraduate and Post-doctoral courses including the Ph. D programme in Modern System of Medicine, Homoeopathic System of Medicine and Education on other paramedical courses like Occupational Therapy and Prosthetics-Orthotics in the state of West Bengal.
Here is the good news for all those candidates who are seeking admission into MDS course that The West Bengal University of Health Sciences has invited online application form to conduct entrance exam for providing admission into MDS course. The candidates who are eligible cam participate in this exam i.e. WBPGDAT 2017. Details of notification are mentioned below.
Name of the Exam: West Bengal Post Graduate Dental Admission Test
Conducting Body: The West Bengal University of Health Sciences
Courses Offered :
- Prosthetic Dentistry
- Conservative Dentistry
- Paedodontics with Preventive Dentistry
- Oral And Maxillofacial Surgery
- Oral Pathology
Eligibility Criteria :
- The applicant must be a citizen of India.
- The candidate must have completed BDS degree from a dental college recognized by the Government of India.
- The candidates should have completed internship on or before 31st March 2017.
The candidates have to pay 3000/- as application fees that must be deposited through online/offline mode.
- Commencement of Online Application Form:December 2016
- Last date of registration will be: December 2016
- Admit Card is available to download : Jan 2017
- Date of Entrance Exam: Jan 2017
How to apply for WBPGDAT 2017
The candidates who wants to appear in WBPGDAT 2017 , can submit their application form from the offical website. here we are providing some instruction regarding how to apply for WBPGDAT 2017.
- Go to the official website at- www.wbuhs.ac.in
- Click on WBPGDAT 2017 Notification.
- Read the notification carefully.
- Fill up application form with correct information.
- Upload scanned documents if required
- Make payment of application.
- Submit your application form.
- Take print out of your application form.
If you have any query regarding West Bengal PG Dental Admission Test Application Form / Notification / Exam Date, you can share with us through comments section. After that we will assist you and provide appropriate information. Thanks!