UP B.Ed. JEE 2017 Application Form / Exam Date / Notification / Apply Online for UP B.Ed. Joint Entrance Exam 2017 through the official website at- www.upbed.nic.in
UP B.Ed. JEE 2017 Application Form
As per the official notification, Lucknow University has issued a notification regarding admission into B.Ed. course. Lucknow University conducts B.ED Joint Entrance Examination Every year for providing admission int B.Ed. Course into various colleges located in UP State. Recently Lucknow University has invited online application form for UP B.Ed. Joint Entrance Exam 2017. The candidates who are interested and full fill eligibility criteria as per prescribed format in official notification may submit their application form for the same from the official website.The candidates who are willing to apply for UP B.Ed. JEE 2017, those can get more details through the same web page.
UP B.Ed. JEE 2017 Apply Online
Lucknow University has released a notification to conduct UP B.Ed. Joint Entrance Exam 2017 for those contenders who are seeking for admission in to B.Ed. course. Application form are invited through online mode. The candidates who are waiting for this exam those are suggested to fill up their application form as soon as possible. The application form will be accepted on or before the last date. All the details regarding UP B.Ed. JEE 2017 like age limit, education qualification, selection process, How to apply etc are mentioned below.
Lucknow University has issued a notification to conduct UP B.Ed. Joint Entrance Exam 2017. The candidates who wish to appear in this examination may submit their application form from the official website. Here we are providing details of UP B.Ed. JEE 2017 Application Form.
Name of the Exam: UP B.Ed. Joint Entrance Exam 2017.
Conducting Body: Lucknow University
- The candidates should completed the Graduation from a recognized University and secure minimum 50% marks in the Graduation degree from any stream.
- The candidates should score minimum 55 % marks in the Engineering Courses.
Age Limit :
The candidates appearing for the entrance exam must be a minimum of 21 years of age.
- Gen / OBC Category Candidates have to pay Rs. 1000/-
- Reserved category candidates have to pay Rs. 550/-
- Online Application Form start from : February 2017
- Online application process will close on: February 2017
- Admit card will available from: March 2017
- Date for UP B.Ed. JEE : April 2017
How to Apply for UP B.Ed. JEE 2017
The candidates who are going to appear in UP B.Ed. JEE 2017 , are suggested to follow below mentioned steps to submit their application form.
- Go to the official website at- www.upbed.nic.in
- Click on UP B.Ed. JEE 2017 Notification
- Read the given information carefully.
- Enter appropriate information in application form.
- Upload scanned documents.
- Make the payment of your application fees.
- Click on the submit button.
- Take print out of your application form.
For more information details about, UP B.Ed. JEE 2017 Application Form / Exam Date / Notification, leave comment below. After that we will assist you and provide appropriate information regarding your query. Thanks!