SBI Recruitment 2017 PO Application Form SBI PO 2017 Notification / Exam Date / Apply Online for SBI PO Recruitment through the official website at-www.sbi.co.in
SBI PO Recruitment 2017
A recruitment notification has been released by State bank of India regarding recruitment of Probationary Officers (POs) vacancies. Application form are invited through online mode. The candidates who fulfill eligibility criteria as per prescribed format in official notification, those can submit their application through the official website. The candidates can submit their application form through the official website before the last date. Desirous candidates can check other information details regarding SBI Recruitment 2017 PO Application Form, which are mentioned below in the same web page.
SBI PO Recruitment 2017 Application Form
State Bank of India in short form known as SBI is an Indian multinational, public sector banking and financial services company. Recently, SBI has published a notification for the recruitment of Probationary Officers (POs). Any eligible candidate, who aspires to join State Bank of India as a Probationary Officer, is required to register online for the Recruitment Process. SBI will conduct written examination for clerk posts in two phase. Candidates who will qualify in preliminary examination and shortlisted will have to appear for main examination and shortlisted candidates in the main examination will subsequently be called for a Group Discussion & Interview. The candidates can check details of SBI Clerk Recruitment 2017 Online Application Form regarding education qualification, age limit, posts details, how to apply etc which are provided below.
Name of the Organisation: State Bank of India
Name of the Posts: Probationary Officer
Graduation in any discipline from a recognized University or any equivalent qualification recognized as such by the Central Government.
Age of the applicant not be less than 21 years and not above 30 years as on 1st April. 2017. Relaxation in age limit is applicable as per govt. rules and regulation.
- Gen/ OBC Category candidates have to pay Rs. 600/- as application fees.
- SC/ST/PWD and other reserved Category Candidates have to pay Rs. 100/- as application fees.
- Preliminary Examination
- Main Examination
- Interview / Group Discussion
- On-line registration of Application : May 2017
- Last date for Online Form Submission : May 2017
- Download of call letters for Online examination : May 2017
- Online Examination Preliminary : June 2017
- Result of Online exam Preliminary : June 2017
- Online Examination Main : July 2017
- Result of Main Examination: August 2017
- Date of Interview: September 2017
How to Apply for SBI PO Recruitment 2017
The candidates who are going to apply online for SBI PO Recruitment, those are suggested to follow below mentioned steps.
- Go to the official website at- www.sbi.co.in
- Click On SBI PO Recruitment Notification.
- Read the given information carefully.
- Enter correct details in application form.
- Upload scanned photo and signature.
- Pay the requisite Fees in prescribed format.
- Submit Application Form and take print out of it.
If you have any query regarding SBI Recruitment 2017 PO Application Form SBI PO 2017 Notification / Exam Date you can share with us through comment section. We will assist you and provide suitable information regarding your queries.