SBI SO Recruitment 2017 Online Application Form SBI SO 2017 Notification / Exam Date / Apply Online for Specialist Officer through the official website at-www.sbi.co.in
SBI SO Recruitment 2017 Application Form
As per the official notification, State Bank of India released a notification for the recruitment of Specialist Officer. Application form are invited through official website. Any eligible candidate, who aspires to join State Bank of India as Specialist Officer is required to register online for the Recruitment Process. Those who are going to apply for SBI SO Recruitment 2017 they can get more information details about SO Recruitment through this web page. Other details regarding SBI SO Recruitment 2017 Online Application Form are mentioned below.
SBI SO Recruitment 2017 Apply Online
State Bank of India is an Indian multinational, public sector banking and financial services company. It is a government-owned corporation with its headquarters in Mumbai, Maharashtra. Recently it has invited online application form for filling up vacant posts of Specialist Officer. The candidates who fulfill eligibility criteria as per prescribed format in official notification those can submit their application form through the offical website. There will be different eligibility criteria for different posts. The candidates must check that they fulfil all the eligibility criteria for post applied. The candidates are suggested to read out official notification carefully before submission of their application form. The details about education qualification, age limit, application fees, Important dates are mentioned below.
Name of the Organisation: State Bank of India
- Chief Medical Officer
- Chief Manager (Economist)
- Manager (Chartered Accountant)
- Manager (Official Language)
- Deputy Manager (Security)
- Deputy Manager (Law, Electrical Eng., Fire)
- Assistant Manager
The candiddates should have completed graduation in concerned subjects. There will be different eligibility criteria for different posts. Thus the candidates are suggested to read out official notification.
As per official notification, candidates have to attain minimum 21 years & maximum 38 years as on last date of application form.
- Gen/ OBC Category candidates have to pay Rs. 600/- as application fees.
- SC/ST/PWD and other reserved Category Candidates have to pay Rs. 100/- as application fees.
The candidates will be selected on the basis of their performance in online written examination and personal interview.
- Date of advertisement: November 2016
- Online Application Start from: November 2016
- Last date to submit application forms : December 2016
- Admit card will be issued : January 2017
- Examination Date (SBI SO 2017 Exam) : January 2017
- Results will be declared : January 2017
How to Apply for SBI SO Recruitment 2017
Candidates have to visit the official website in order to submit their application form for SBI SO Recruitment 2017. Desirous candidates are suggested to follow below mentioned steps to apply online for the same.
- Go to the official website at- www.sbi.co.in
- After that click on SBI SO Recruitment 2017.
- Read the given information carefully.
- Fill up application form with mandatory details.
- Upload scanned photo and signature.
- Pay the requisite Application Fees.
- Submit Application Form and take print out of your application form.
If you have any query regarding SBI SO Recruitment 2017 Online Application Form SBI SO 2017 Notification / Exam Date you can share with us through comment section. We will assist you and provide suitable information regarding your queries.