Jharkhand E-kalyan Scholarship 2017-18 Post / Pre Matric MCM Scheme Application Form / Apply Online for Jharkhand E-kalyan Scholarship 2017-18 through the official website at-ekalyan.cgg.gov.in
Jharkhand E-kalyan Scholarship 2017-18
The Social Welfare Department of Jharkhand has issued a notification regarding Jharkhand E-kalyan Scholarship 2017-18 Post / Pre Matric MCM Scheme. Those candidates who are not able to pay the fees of the courses then they can apply for the scholarship. The Council is awarding the money to the students for Pre-Matric, Post-Matric, Merit Cum Means & Minority schemes. All the students who belong to the SC/ST/OBC/Minority communities can easily submit their application forms on or before the last date. Other information details regarding Jharkhand E-kalyan Scholarship 2017-18 are provided below.
The students who are waiting for Jharkhand E-kalyan Scholarship 2017-18 hereby informed that they can submit their application form for the same through the official website. The Jharkhand State government Higher education Department and Department of Social Welfare are offering these scholarships to the Schedule Caste (SC), Schedule Tribe (ST) and OBC (Other Backward Class) students to not to stop their higher education in govt and private education institutions. The main aim of the Government of Jharkhand State to running this E-kalyan Scholarship Scholarship Scheme to encourage the applicants to continue their studies.
Eligibility Criteria for Jharkhand e-Kalyan Scholarship 2017-18
The candidates who fulfill eligibility criteria as per govt. rules and regulation, only those will get scholarship amount. Here we are providing details regarding eligibility criteria for Jharkhand E-kalyan Scholarship 2017-18.
- Applicant should be a resident of Jharkhand.
- Candidate should have a Caste Certificate
- For SC category candidate, the family income must be less than Rs. 2 Lakhs
- ST category candidate, the family income must be less than Rs. 2 Lakhs
- OBC category candidate, the family income must below than or equal to Rs. 1 Lakh
Documents to Apply for Jharkhand e Kalyan Scholarship
The candidates have to produce below mentioned documents if they are going to apply for Jharkhand E-kalyan Scholarship 2017-18 Post / Pre Matric MCM Scheme.
- Income certificate of parents /Guardian
- Domicile or address proof
- Caste certificate
- Mark sheet of last year examination
- Latest passport size photograph
How to Apply for Jharkhand E-kalyan Scholarship 2017-18
The interested eligible candidates can apply online mode for Jharkhand e-Kalyan Scholarship Post-Matric Scholarship and Pre-Matric Scholarship through the Jharkhand e-Kalyan web portal. Please note that If the applicant fill more than one application form for Jharkhand Post Matric Scholarship, then their application will be rejected. Desirous candidates are suggested to follow below mentioned steps.
- First of all go to the official website at-ekalyan.cgg.gov.in
- After that Click on E-kalyan Scholarship link.
- Select your E kalyan type option- Post-Matric or Pre-Matric.
- Fill up asked details for registration.
- A registration Id number will be sent to you for sign in.
- Sign in with your ID and upload all the documents required.
- Submit application form in prescribed format.
For more information details regarding Jharkhand E-kalyan Scholarship 2017-18 Post / Pre Matric MCM Scheme Application Form, leave comment below. Thanks!