ICFAI Business School / ICFAI Business School Aptitude Test (IBSAT) 2018 Application Form / Notification / Date /Eligibility/ Apply Online at the official website – ibsindia.org
IBSAT 2018 Application Form
- 1 IBSAT 2018 Application Form
- 2 IBSAT Application Form 2018-2019
- 3 IBSAT Application Form 2018-2019 Important Dates
- 4 IBSAT Application Form 2018-2019 Application Fees
- 5 IBSAT Application Form 2018-2019 Eligibility Criteria
- 6 IBSAT Application Form 2018-2019 Exam Pattern
- 7 IBSAT Application Form 2018-2019 Admit Card
- 8 How to fill IBSAT Application Form 2018
ICFAI Business School is going to conduct the ICFAI Business School Aptitude Test (IBSAT) for the admission of the candidates into their school in the MBA and Post Graduate Programme in Management (PGPM) course. Candidates who want to take admission in any of the mentioned courses can apply for the ICFAI Business School Aptitude Test (IBSAT) 2018 on the official website. Candidates can read the official notification before applying. Candidates have to fill the application form according to the eligibility criteria of the IBSAT 2018.
IBSAT Application Form 2018-2019
ICFAI Business School Aptitude Test (IBSAT) is going to conduct for the academic session of 2018-2019 and it is going to conduct for all those candidates who wants to take admission in the Masters in Business Administration (MBA) or Post Graduate Programme in Management (PGPM) course. ICFAI Business School is going to conducted the IBSAT 2018 The application forms are out now and interested candidates can fill the application form before the last date of submission.
IBSAT Application Form 2018-2019 Important Dates
|Name of Events||Dates|
|Starting Date of Application Form||In the first week of July 2018|
|Last Date for Submission of Application Form||In the second week of December 2018|
|Admit Card Issue Date||In the third week of December 2018|
|IBSAT 2018 Date||In the last week of December 2018|
|IBSAT 2017 Result Date||In the first week of January 2019|
|Commencement of Counselling||In the third week of January 2019|
|Starting of Selection||In the third week of February 2019|
IBSAT Application Form 2018-2019 Application Fees
The application fees or registration fees can be pay by the demand draft, credit card or by the debit card. The application fees is given below:
- Application Fees for the IBSAT 2018 is Rs. 1800
Note: Those candidates who fill the application form through offline mode then they have to send the application form on a given address along with the demand draft of the application fees. The address is given below:
BS Admissions Office
65, Nagarjuna Hills
IBSAT Application Form 2018-2019 Eligibility Criteria
- Candidate must completed his graduation with at least 50% marks from any recognized university or institute.
- Candidates who are in the final year of their graduation are also eligible to apply.
- Candidates who fulfill the eligibility of the English medium, must have to submit the TOEFL or IELTS scores
IBSAT Application Form 2018-2019 Exam Pattern
The duration of exam is 120 minutes. There will be total 120 multiple type questions and for each correct answer, candidate will be awarded by 1 mark. There will be no negative marking in the IBSAT 2018.
|Name of the Subject||Questions||Maximum Marks|
|English Usage||30 questions||30 marks|
|Quantitative Ability||30 questions||30 marks|
|Reading Comprehension||30 questions||30 marks|
|Data Interpretation & Sufficiency||30 questions||30 marks|
|TOTAL||120 Questions||120 Marks|
IBSAT Application Form 2018-2019 Admit Card
Admit Card contains all the important details about the candidate and the entrance exam. The admit card of the ICFAI Business School Aptitude Test (IBSAT) will be released very soon. It is compulsory that the candidate must bring his admit card in the exam otherwise he is not eligible to sit in the entrance exam.
How to fill IBSAT Application Form 2018
- First of all, candidate has to go to the official website of the ICFAI Business School i.e. ibsindia.org
- Then go to the admission option and then
- Search for the IBSAT Application Form 2018
- Then select the course in which you want to take admission
- Fill all the details and upload all the required documents
- Click on the submit button
- Pay the fees of the application form
- Then save the application form.