IBPS PO Recruitment 2017 ibps.in IBPS PO Application Form / Notification / Apply Online for Probationary Officer Posts through the official website at-ibps.in
IBPS PO Recruitment 2017
As per the official notification, Institute of Banking Personnel Selection has invited application form from eligible Indian citizens for appointment as Probationary Officers (POs) in various Banks. Application Form are invited via online mode. Any eligible candidate, who wants to make their career in Banking field as a Probationary Officer, is required to register online for the Recruitment Process. The candidates will be selected on the basis of their performance in common written examination followed by personal interview. Other information details regarding IBPS PO Recruitment are mentioned below in the same web page.
IBPS PO Recruitment 2017 Apply Online
Institute of Banking Personnel Selection is an organization which offers services to candidates in fields of personnel selection, assessment and recruitment. IBPS conducts Common Written Examination (CWE) for the recruitment of officers and clerks in Indian banks. IBPS is responsible for recruit manpower in banks according to their needs. Recently, IBPS has issued a notification for the recruitment of Probationary Officers (POs) posts. Application form are invited via online mode through the official website. IBPS will conduct Prelims exam an objective type paper which contains short questions.The candidates who will be declared qualified in this pre-exam they are called for mains exam and then for final Interview. The candidates can check all important information regarding IBPS PO Recruitment 2017 like education qualification, age limit, application fees, selection process, how to apply etc. which are given below.
Name of the Organisation: IBPS PO Common Written Examination (CWE) VII
Name of the Exam: Institute of Banking Personnel Selection
Name of the Posts: Probationary Officer and Management Trainee
Applicants should have completed graduation in any discipline from a recognized University or any equivalent qualification recognized as such by the Central Government.
Age should not be less than 20 years and not more than 30 years old. Age relaxation is applicable as per govt. rules and regulation. The relaxation in the age for the different categories is as follow.
- ST/SC – 5 years.
- OBC – 3 years
- PwD – 10 years
- Ex-Serviceman – 5 years
Selection Process :
- Preliminary Examination
- Main Examination
- Personal Interview
- IBPS PO Recruitment Notification date : July 2017
- IBPS PO Online Application Start From : July 2017
- Last Date for Online Form Submission : August 2017
- Download of call letters for Pre- Exam Training : October 2017
- Conduct of Pre-Exam Training : October 2017
- Download of call letters for Online examination – Preliminary October 2017
- Preliminary Online Examination: October 2017
- IBPS PO Prelims Exam Result : November 2017
- IBPS PO Mains Exam Date: November 2017
- IBPS PO Mains Result : December 2017
- IBPS PO Interview Dates: January / February 2018
How to Apply for IBPS PO Recruitment 2017
Here we are providing some useful instruction in order to apply Online for IBPS PO Recruitment 2017. Desirous candiddates are suggested to follow below mentioned steps.
- First of all go to the official website at- ibps.in
- After that click on Apply Online for IBPs PO CWE-VII link in Home page
- Read the given information carefully.
- Enter correct details in application form.
- Upload scanned photo and signature.
- Pay the requisite Application Fees.
- Submit Application Form and take print out of your application form.
If you have any query you can share with us through comment section. We will assist you and provide suitable information regarding your queries.