BIT Mesra 2018 Application Form
BIT Mesra means Birla Institute of Technology. Birla Institute of Technology is the very famous institute which is situated in Ranchi.Recently, Birla Institute of Technology issued a notification that they are going to conduct entrance exam for the academic session of 2018 for the Bachelor of Hotel Management and Catering Technology(BHMCT) and for the Bachelor of Pharmacy (B Pharm) courses.BIT Mesra offers many undergraduate and postgraduate courses.Those candidates who are looking for the admission in the Birla Institute of Technology then this a opportunity for them.They can fill the application form on the official website of the Birla Institute of Technology(BIT).
Birla Institute of Technology is going to conduct an entrance exam for the Bachelor of Hotel Management and Catering Technology(BHMCT) and for the Bachelor of Pharmacy (B Pharm) courses.The application forms of the entrance exam are out now and interested candidates can fill the application form before the last date of submission.Candidate can fill the application form on the official website of the BIT Mesra.
BIT Mesra 2018 Important Dates
|Name of the Events||Dates|
|Starting Date of Application Form||1 March 2017|
|Last Date of Submission of Application Form||15 June 2017|
|Last Date for the receipt||22 June 2017|
|Date of Entrance Exam||3 July 2017|
|Commencement of New Session||18 July 2017|
|Name of the Events||Dates|
|Starting Date of Application Form||7 May 2017|
|Last Date of Submission of Application Form||25 July 2017|
|Last Date for the receipt||2 August 2017|
|Date of Entrance Exam||22 August 2017|
|Commencement of New Session||31 August 2017|
BIT Mesra 2018 Eligibility Criteria
- Candidate must cleared his 10+2 class with at least 45% marks in total in any stream from any recognized Board of Education.And candidate must have English subject.
- Candidate who belongs from reserve category must cleared his 10+2 class with at least 40% marks in total in any stream from any recognized Board of Education.And candidate must have English subject.
The maximum age to apply for this entrance exam is 25 years and if any candidate above 25 years then his/her application form will be rejected by the institute.
- The Date of Birth of the candidate confirmed by the mark sheet of the 10th class.
- Candidate have to show all of his degrees and certificates at the time of the admission
- Candidate must passed in all the subjects of the 10th or 12th class.
For B Pharma Course:
- Candidate must cleared his 10+2 with at least 50% marks in total from any recognized Board of education with English, Physics, Chemistry and Maths/ Biology/ Biotechnology.
- Candidate who belongs from reserve category must cleared his 10+2 with at least 45% marks in total from any recognized Board of education with English, Physics, Chemistry and Maths/ Biology/ Biotechnology.
- Candidate must appeared in the JEE Main (2017) or NEET – UG (National Eligibility Entrance Test)
BIT Mesra 2018 Exam Pattern
|Serial No.||Name of Subject||Syllabus||Questions|
|1||English Language||Sequence of Sentences,Comprehension,Synonyms,Fillers,Antonyms,Idioms and Phrases,Common Errors and One Word Substitution.||25|
|2||Numerical and Data Analysis||HCF and LCM,Number System,Profit and Loss,Percentage,Time Speed and Distance,Average Simple Interest,Plane Geometry,Ratio and Proportion,Data Sufficiency and Data Interpretation.||25|
|3||Reasoning and Intelligence||Classification,Analogy Test,Coding and Decoding Test,Series Test,Alphabet Test,Direction Test,Comprehension of Ranks,Blood Relation Test,Image Test,Cube and Dice, Counting of Figures Test and Miscellaneous Test||25|
|4||General Knowledge||Geography, Indian History, Indian Economy,General Awareness, General Science,Business Awareness||25|
How to fill Application Form BIT Mesra 2018 bitmesra.ac.in
-First of all candidate have to visit the official website of the Birla Institute of Technology i.e bitmesra.ac.in
-Then go to the application from tab and then new window will open on the screen,then
-Choose the BIT Mesra Entrance Exam 2018
-Choose one of the course(in which you wants to take admission) and fill the correct and proper information, upload all the required scanned documents
-Click on the submit button and
-Then pay the fees of for the application form by net banking or by debit card or by the credit card
-And after all this long process candidate can Save and Print the application form for the future use.